Cool StuffFree BeerFitness/Wellness room
FacilitesPrivate phone booths
Classic BasicsHigh Speed WiFiConference Rooms
Relax ZonesLounge / Chill-out Area
TransportationFree Parking on PremiseBike storage
Accessibility24hr Member Access
CateringFree Coffee / TeaFree Drinking Water
CommunityProfessional & social events
Location. Value. Community. More than just a coworking space in Philadelphia, MakeOffices at Center City is a platform to grow your business through professional, flexible workspaces, state-of-the-art amenities, and events and networking opportunities to make new connections. Ideally located at 2001 Market Street in Two Commerce Square in the Center City Philadelphia, MakeOffices delivers flexible, furnished private office space with a lot of natural light and panoramic views of the city. Events, from lunch & learns on startup fundraising to office hours with venture capitalists and top service providers, are designed to start valuable conversations so you can walk away with actionable ideas and new connections.
As a member of our coworking office space in Philadelphia, you get the following benefits:
- Turnkey, move-in ready, furnished workspaces with office infrastructure you need (fast WiFi, conference rooms, 24/7 access, private call rooms, unlimited printing/copying/scanning) and great views of Philadelphia. Just fire up your computer and get to work!
- Flexible, month-to-month lease terms that keep your overhead low.
- Add space/downgrade as your needs change so you’re not overpaying for unused space.
- All-inclusive amenities including gourmet coffee, craft beer, massage chairs, wellness rooms to relax and refuel.
- Coworking office space designed for productivity and privacy while configured to mingle. Get noise-reducing walls between offices (not glass walls so you feel like you’re in a fishbowl) and frosted glass doors. Close your door to hash out your next great idea, open it for collaboration.
- Awesome location at 2001 Market Street in Two Commerce Square. 30th Street Station is just a 10-minute walk away. Hungry? There are plenty of dining options downstairs and nearby, including Paganos, Au Bon Pain, and Trader Joe’s.
- Member breakfasts, happy hours, and events that cultivate community and grow your professional and personal networks.
- Access to the other MakeOffices locations in Philadelphia, Chicago, and the Washington, DC metro area at no additional cost.
- No hidden fees or charges.
We've been in the space for almost 2 months now and it is working very well for our entire team. The views are tremendous and the conference rooms are perfectly-sized for our group. As others have mentioned, I especially like the fact that the walls are real walls and not clear windows - it gives a lot more privacy than other co-working spaces. The site leaders are friendly, engaged and responsive. This is a great option for companies that are scaling but aren't ready for a long-term commitment.
We love the place and you can't beat the location near a variety of public transit options, parking and restaurants. Our company moved its offices here from a competitor where we were paying a large amount for a small space. We got more space here, the staff are fantastic and we have a much better view.