Cool StuffFree BeerFitness/Wellness room
CateringKitchenFree Coffee / TeaFree Drinking Water
FacilitesPrivate phone boothsPersonal Lockers
Classic BasicsHigh Speed WiFiConference Rooms
Relax ZonesLounge / Chill-out Area
Accessibility24hr Member Access
CommunityProfessional & social events
Focus on growing your business, we’ll handle the rest. More than just a coworking space in Philadelphia, MakeOffices at 17th & Market is an ecosystem dedicated to the success of your business. Our downtown Philadelphia coworking and shared office space delivers turnkey, move-in ready workspaces with the office infrastructure you need, all-inclusive amenities to refuel & relax, and networking events to make new connections. Our Philadelphia coworking office space features an expansive community area to foster collaborative collisions, and windowed offices with tons of natural light when it’s time to get serious work done. With flexible, month-to-month lease options and 24/7 access, all you have to do is fire up your laptop and get to work.
You get the following benefits as a member of MakeOffices 17th & Market:
- Turnkey, move-in ready workspace with office infrastructure you need (fast WiFi, 24/7 access, conference rooms, unlimited printing).
- Flexible, month-to-month lease terms that keep your overhead low.
- Amenities to refuel & relax, including gourmet coffee, craft beer, massage chairs, wellness rooms.
- Member breakfasts, happy hours, networking events that cultivate community and grow your network.
- Access to other MakeOffices locations in Philadelphia, Chicago, and the Washington, DC metro area at no additional charge.
- No hidden fees or charges.
I have been a member of / tried out several coworking spaces and none come close to MakeOffices. I joined in Fall of 2017 and started off with an Open Desk. At other coworking spaces I've run into limited room to work, but here the room is nearly limitless. They have several rooms designated for phone calls so I was always able to take advantage of those when a long work call came in. Eventually I moved into a private office so I could have a more permanent setup. Jessica and Jazmin made the upgrade to a private office a seamless transition. In terms of amenities: massage chairs, unlimited beer on tap, and a prime Center City location add to an already great place to work.